It is Scribely's policy to ensure that disabled people have an equal opportunity to access all content published through www.scribelytribe.com
Scribely takes the following company-wide measures to ensure accessibility:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) define technical requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for disabled people. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Scribely makes every reasonable effort to conform with WCAG 2.1 Level AA, meaning the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on accessibility at Scribely. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
Scribely is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The last two versions of major browsers including Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari, and;
- NVDA, JAWS, VoiceOver, and TalkBack screen readers.
Scribely is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions.
Accessibility of Scribely relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Scribely assessed the accessibility of the Scribely website using the following approaches:
- Self-evaluation, and;
- WebFlow accessibility auditing tool.
The framework for this accessibility statement was created by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) and customized by Scribely.
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Founder & CEO, Scribely